Local Resources & Organizations
In addition to the organizations below, the City of Huntington Beach offers many programs and opportunities to assist businesses. Visit our Business Incentives page to learn about financial and technical assistance available. We also offer 24/7 access to free property listings, to help centralize your efforts to find just the right location.
- Huntington Beach Chamber of Commerce - The Chamber has been a leader in the economic growth of our community for over 90 years. With 1,000 business members, the Chamber is a catalyst for plans, programs, and services that promote a favorable business climate, improve the quality of life, and support the growth and development of Huntington Beach.
- Center for Innovation, Entrepreurship, Leadership and Opportunities - Through one-on-one coaching, mentoring and training, CIELO takes entrepreneurs through the process of developing their business idea, gaining the entrepreneurial skills to succeed, and surrounding them with tools and resources to build solid business foundations from which to grow. CIELO strategically invests in local ventures that will bring innovation and economic growth to the region.
- Visit Huntington Beach - Visit Huntington Beach's mission is to position Surf City USA as the preferred California beach destination in order to maximize overnight visitor spending, destination development and quality of life for all residents. Its programs include media relations, marketing, advertising, group and travel trade sales, publications, information services, the Huntington Beach Film Commission, and the Huntington Beach Sports Commission.
- Service Corps of Retired Executives - SCORE, as it is more commonly known, is a national nonprofit dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentorship. SCORE's is supported by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA),and delivers most services at no charge or at very low cost.
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC) - The Orange County SBDC stimulates economic growth in Orange County by providing small businesses and entrepreneurs with expert consulting, effective training and access to resources. The Orange County/Inland Empire Regional SBDC is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and California State University, Fullerton.
- Orange County Business Council - Orange County Business Council (OCBC) works to enhance Orange County’s economic development and prosperity to preserve a high quality of life by leading a high profile, proactive advocacy program for business interests throughout California and the nation, focusing on four core initiatives of infrastructure, workforce development, economic development and workforce housing.